Children’s Story Books about twins
Do your twins understand that they are twins? What do they think of other twins? Story books about twins can help you discuss the ‘twin’ subject with your twins.
1. Topsy and Tim The New Baby by Jean and Gareth Adamson £3.74
There’s a range of Topsy and Tim books available that help teach twins about first experiences in an engaging and fun way.
2. Little Miss Twins by Roger Hargreaves £2.50
Kids just love the funny antics of the Mr Men and Little Misses. The Little Miss Twins are no exception. They do and say everything twice!See reviews by parents of twins
3. The Baby Twins by Janey Louise Jones £5.99
A perfect book to explain to your daughter about the impending arrival of her new twin siblings.
4. Twin to Twin by Margaret O’Hair £11.24
A rhyming description of the characteristics and activities of twin toddlers.
5. Two is for Twins by Wendy Cheyette Lewison £4.40
Beautifully illustrates using rhyme that all the best things come in two like bicycle wheels, birds wings and twins.
6. Twins Meet the Doctor by Tasja Van Wyk £8.38
This book guides twins through the experience of going to the doctor.
7. Playtime for Twins by Ellen Weiss £5.09
Rhyming text will guide your twins through the adventures of the day in a fun way.
8. Take Two!: A Celebration of Twins by J Patrick Lewis £11.24
A charming collection of poems about all different types of twins – identical, non-identical, famous, young and old.
9. Twins’ Night Before Christmas by Cynthia F Panks
Beautifully written rhyming story about the importance of identical twins’ individuality.
See reviews by parents of twins
Do your twins enjoy reading a story book about twins? Yes? let us know which one and send us a quick review.